Daniel J Eck
I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Statistics.
- variance reduction
- robust prediction methods
- maximum likelihood estimation
- exponential family theory
- generalized linear models
I am interested in a wide variety of disciplines within Statistics. These include, but are not limited to, maximum likelihood estimation, exponential family theory, generalized linear models, envelope methodology, conformal prediction, causal inference, bootstrap techniques, and multivariate statistics. I am generally interested in the tradeoffs between robustness and efficiency in estimation.
- PhD Statistics, University of Minnesota, 2017
- BS Mathematics, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2009
- STAT 385