I did two years post graduate scientist (post-doc) atInstitute for Mathematics Applied to Geosciences (IMAGe),National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) in Boulder, CO before I moved to Purdue in 2008, then I moved to University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2013.
- Spatio-temporal modeling
- Bayesian hierarchical modeling
- Large-scale data in climatology, atmospheric and environmental science
- Public health studies including childhood cancer and human morbidity
Univariate and multivariate spatio-temporal modeling
Bayesian hierarchical modeling
Large data analysis in climatology, atmospheric and environmental science
Public health including childhood cancer and human morbidity
Time series data analysis
- PhD, Statistics, Texas A&M University, 2006
- M.S. in Statistics, Texas A&M University, May. 2004.
- M.S. in Ship and Ocean Engineering Fluid Mechanics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- B.S. in Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Minor in Industrial Foreign Trade, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.